How to connect LG washing machine to WiFi: If you are like many people, you probably dread doing laundry. It can be a tedious and time-consuming task. But what if I told you that there is a way to make doing laundry easier?
Best washing machine India comes with the latest features. You can connect your LG washing machine to WiFi and have it do all the work for you! Yes, you read it correctly! Now, you can easily connect LG washing machine to WiFi and make it wash your laundry.
In this article, we will show you how to connect LG washing machine to WiFi in just a few easy steps. So read on and learn how to make your laundry days a little bit easier!
How To Connect LG Washing Machine To WiFi – Easy Steps
If you want to know how to connect LG washing machine to WiFi, then you have to follow the simple steps below.
- First, make sure that your LG washing machine is turned on and connected to the internet. You can check this by opening the Settings menu on your washing machine.
- Next, go to your smartphone and install the LG SmartThinQ application. Once installed, open the app.
- Now, sign in with your email address and password (if you have not created an account yet, you can do so by clicking on the “Register” button).
- Once you have signed in, click on the “Settings” tab at the top right of your screen. This will take you to a page where you can configure how often your LG washing machine sends data back to SmartThinQ’s servers.
- You should also see a list of all the devices that are currently connected to your LG washing machine. If you do not see your device on this list, then click on the “Add Device” button and follow the instructions.
- Once you have added your device, it will appear in the list of devices.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Save Changes.”
- This will take you back to your home screen. From here, you can choose how often SmartThinQ sends data back to its servers or how much time it waits between sending notifications if there are changes in temperature, etc…
- If at any point during this process, something unexpected happens like your washing machine not connecting to the WiFi, you can reset your LG washing machine by pressing and holding the power button for about five seconds.
- Once your LG washing machine is reset, go through the steps above to connect it to WiFi again.
So there you have it! You now know how to connect LG washing machine to WiFi in just a few easy steps. So don’t wait any longer and get started today!
We hope this article has given you some insight into how to connect LG washing machine to WiFi. So don’t wait any longer and get started today! We look forward to hearing from you in the comments below. Keep visiting the Best Washing Machine in India site to get more helpful guides.