Looking for information on the IFB washing machine warranty program? You’ve come to the right place! In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about this program.
If you are the owner of an Ifb washing machine, then it is important that you know about the company’s warranty program. This program offers a number of benefits to customers, including free repairs and replacements for certain parts.
We’ll discuss what is covered under the warranty, how to file a claim, and more. So, whether you are a current or prospective owner of an IFB washing machine, read on for all the details!
What is the Name of IFB Washing Machine Warranty Program?
The IFB Washing Machine Warranty Program is called the “Smart Care Plus” program. It was introduced in September 2020 and provides customers with free repairs or replacements of certain parts. This program has been offered since then, with more than 20 000 washing machines being protected by the warranty in just over two years! The company claims that this is what makes their customers happy!
This program offers free repairs and replacements for certain parts. This warranty is valid only in India and not outside the country. Any person or company outside India cannot claim the warranty. This is why IFB is the best washing machine brand in India.
What is Covered Under the IFB Washing Machine Warranty Program?
The Smart Care Plus program covers the following:
- Free repairs for electrical and mechanical faults for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. This includes parts replacement as well if required.
- If your washing machine is out of warranty, you can still avail of the free repairs for a period of six months from the date of purchase.
- If your washing machine needs to be replaced due to any fault, the company will provide you with a new one.
How Do I File a Claim Under IFB Washing Machine Warranty?
In order to file a claim under the IFB Washing Machine Warranty, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Original purchase invoice of the washing machine
- Proof of residence (electricity bill/ration card/passport etc.)
- Faulty appliance and it’s part(s) (if available)
If you need any further assistance with filing a claim under the IFB Washing Machine Warranty program, please contact us at +91 (80) 2521 0800 between Monday to Friday from 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Which Parts are Covered Under the IFB Washing Machine Warranty?
The Smart Care Plus warranty program covers a number of different parts on an IFB washing machine, including:
- Control Panel
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Cosmetic damages such as scratches, dents, paint peeling, etc.
- Any damage caused due to misuse or negligence
- Damage caused by natural calamities such as fire, flood, etc.
- Any damage caused by accidents such as dropping the machine or hitting it with a hard object etc.
What are the Conditions for IFB Washing Machine Warranty?
The warranty on your washing machine will become void if:
- There is any misuse of the product or negligence in its use
- The product is used for commercial purposes
- The product is tampered with or repaired by anyone other than an authorized IFB service center
- There are any damages to the machine that are not covered under warranty
- The machine has been subjected to unauthorized modifications
FAQs On IFB Washing Machine Warranty Program
Here, we have provided the most frequently asked questions and their answers for IFB Washing Machine warranty program, Smartcare Plus.
Q. How do I get my washing machine repaired under the warranty?
A. You will need to contact an IFB service center in order to make a claim for repair or replacement of your washing machine’s parts under the Smartcare Plus program. It is important that you have all the necessary documents with you when filing this claim, as mentioned above.
Q. How long is the warranty valid for?
A. The IFB Washing machine warranty program, Smartcare Plus is valid for a period of one year from the date of purchase and covers free repairs and replacements during this time. If your washing machine needs to be replaced due to any fault, it will be replaced with a new one by the company.
Q. How do I know if my washing machine is covered under the warranty?
A. The IFB Washing Machine Warranty, Smartcare Plus covers electrical and mechanical faults for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. If your appliance needs to be repaired or replaced due to any fault, you can avail of these services free of cost.
Q. What is not covered under the warranty?
A. The following are not covered by the IFB Washing Machine Warranty program: damages that are cosmetic in nature such as scratches, dents, and paint peeling, any damage caused due to negligence or misuse, damage caused due to external factors such as fire or flood, any damages to the machine that are not covered by warranty.
Q. What is the process for filing a claim under IFB Washing Machine Warranty?
A. In order to file a claim under Smartcare Plus program, you will need to provide the original purchase invoice of the washing machine and proof of residence (electricity bill/ration card/passport, etc.). You will also need to provide the faulty appliance and its part(s) (if available).
We hope this article has provided you with all the necessary information on IFB Washing Machine Warranty program, Smartcare Plus. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to ask us in the comments. Do share this article with others if you found it helpful. Stay tuned to bestwashingmachines.co.in to get more useful guides from us.